Collegiate High School is a highly rated, public, charter, magnet, alternative school located in Corpus Christi, TX. It has 392 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B157 Students
- A+85 Students
- B-77 Students
- A+72 Students
- B-56 Students
- B+54 Students
- B52 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+47 Students
- A44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Collegiate High School
- NGColes High School & Education Center
- Corpus Christi Independent School District, TX
- 1 review
- C+Corpus Christi College Prep High School
- Public School
- Corpus Christi, TX
- 4 reviews
- BSchool of Science & Technology Corpus Christi
- School of Science & Technology Discovery, TX
- 10 reviews
- C+Richard Milburn Academy - Corpus Christi
- Richard Milburn Alter High School (Corpus Christi), TX
- 5 reviews
Collegiate High School Reviews
I really recommend students to attend this school if you want to be ahead in your studies. I really like that I was able to graduate with a college degree and advance two years in my studies. It is really worth it and it can only be achieved if you work hard for it. This school is challenging, so only join if you're serious about it!
This school gives me a lot of opportunities and benefits, however, since it is a lottery to get in, I am very grateful that I got accepted. I have the chance to receive my associates when I graduate, although it may be stressful at times, we have to think positive and keep on track. At this school, the staff is more helpful I feel any other staff at a high school since they take college very seriously, they help us with applications and scholarships, making sure that we get them in on time.
When I first heard about Collegiate High school I was in eighth grade. Collegiate isn't like any other school to be able to get you have to go through a application processes as well as interview but it is a wonderful school. Collegiate doesn't have sports but in replace is you can earn you associate degree at a young age for free! Everyone is so nice and welcoming! I loved my school.