Collegiate High School is a highly rated, public, charter, magnet, alternative school located in Corpus Christi, TX. It has 393 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 91% in reading.
Collegiate High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B157 Students
- A+84 Students
- B-77 Students
- A+71 Students
- B-56 Students
- B+54 Students
- B52 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+47 Students
- A43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Collegiate High School
- NGColes High School & Education Center
- Corpus Christi Independent School District, TX
- 1 review
- C+Corpus Christi College Prep High School
- Public School
- Corpus Christi, TX
- 3 reviews
- B-School of Science & Technology Corpus Christi
- School of Science & Technology Discovery, TX
- 10 reviews
- C+Richard Milburn Academy - Corpus Christi
- Richard Milburn Alter High School (Corpus Christi), TX
- 5 reviews
Collegiate High School Reviews
When I first heard about Collegiate High school I was in eighth grade. Collegiate isn't like any other school to be able to get you have to go through a application processes as well as interview but it is a wonderful school. Collegiate doesn't have sports but in replace is you can earn you associate degree at a young age for free! Everyone is so nice and welcoming! I loved my school.
Collegiate High School is not like any other high school here in Corpus Christi, Texas. Here's my experience. The faculty and staff of Collegiate High School are really there to support students and to push us to succeed and do well in our classes. For if we make excellent grades, we students would have high grade point averages and be highly ranked to get admitted into colleges or universities of our choice for the future. Another thing I've grown to embrace gratefully is that every student within your graduating class is like family. After knowing my classmates for four years, I've come to a realization that we one hundred percent have each others backs to help each other with assignments or vent out about stress, exams, etc. One thing that I would like for Collegiate to have is frequent emergency drills such as fire, weather, and shooting drills. Other than that, I am grateful to have come to a school that taught me to be successful and college prepared for my future.
My experience at this school has been an extremely positive one. The faculty ans staff at this school are fantastic amd are in my opinion the best in the city. At this school every student is given the opportunity to succeed and progress themselves and their future. By the end of this my last year I will be walking away with both a High School diploma and a Associates Degree, but I will also be taking with me the great many memories and experiences that I had here which I will always cherish and be forever grateful for.