College Station High School is a highly rated, public school located in College Station, TX. It has 1,745 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 84% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
College Station High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+255 Students
- A+135 Students
- C91 Students
- B+83 Students
- B+69 Students
- A-67 Students
- A64 Students
- A+54 Students
- A-54 Students
- B42 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyB-
- Cost of LivingC+
- Good for FamiliesA
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like College Station High School
- AA&M Consolidated High School
- College Station Independent School District, TX
- 348 reviews
- A-Mumford High School
- Mumford Independent School District, TX
- 14 reviews
- B-Snook Secondary School
- Snook Independent School District, TX
- 34 reviews
- B-Bryan High School
- Bryan Independent School District, TX
- 177 reviews
College Station High School Reviews
College Station High School is a fantastic school. Every educator you pass is extremely supportive and helpful, not to mention the countless opportunities offered to enrich one's education. Teachers are highly qualified and school spirit is abundant everywhere. Four floors seems like a lot, but everyone is somewhat of a close-knit family. Go Cougars!
College station high school is an amazing school! It's education system is more than satisfactory and it's staff is incredibly helpful and wanting to help students achieve as much as they possibly can. Although it's competitive, students have many opportunities to thrive.
CStat is a wonderful high school experience! It has the competitive atmosphere that inspires students to work hard, and the rewarding feeling of succeeding in the classroom. There are great teachers that care about their students' success. I have to brag on the phenomenal arts program! This high school's success has flourished, especially being as young as it is.