College Station High School is a highly rated, public school located in College Station, TX. It has 1,858 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
College Station High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+294 Students
- A+153 Students
- C115 Students
- B+95 Students
- B+83 Students
- A-82 Students
- A76 Students
- A+64 Students
- A-56 Students
- B50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like College Station High School
- AA&M Consolidated High School
- College Station Independent School District, TX
- 361 reviews
- A-Mumford High School
- Mumford Independent School District, TX
- 15 reviews
- B-Snook Secondary School
- Snook Independent School District, TX
- 34 reviews
- B-Bryan High School
- Bryan Independent School District, TX
- 189 reviews
College Station High School Reviews
CSHS is a positive learning environment with a high affinity for education and extracurriculars. Football is almost religiously observed by the entire student body and faculty, promoting a unified atmosphere. All fine arts are appreciated, with frequent performances of various media that are attended by both the student body and the general public. Education is prioritized and excellence in this sphere is awarded and admired. In terms of positive change, the school should consider increased funding for fine arts programs, such as orchestra, and educational extracurriculars, such as UIL.
College Station High School is a fantastic school. Every educator you pass is extremely supportive and helpful, not to mention the countless opportunities offered to enrich one's education. Teachers are highly qualified and school spirit is abundant everywhere. Four floors seems like a lot, but everyone is somewhat of a close-knit family. Go Cougars!
College station high school is an amazing school! It's education system is more than satisfactory and it's staff is incredibly helpful and wanting to help students achieve as much as they possibly can. Although it's competitive, students have many opportunities to thrive.