College Academy at Broward College Reviews

I like the fact that it is an all dual enrollment school, that allows students to get ahead on college.
Great program! It was an amazing opportunity as well as an eye-opening experience. I never really realized how many doors would open up for me once I got into the program. This program allowed me to see what college represented which was to be someone of knowledge and never fear to explore your options.
When I first started attending, my teachers and fellow classmates were and still are very helpful. My teachers have guided to a wonderful point in my academic life for which I am extremely grateful.
Start Your Review of College Academy at Broward College
College Academy is a great program! The faculty and students have an amazing connection with each other. Very family like environment. Rigorous course load,but well worth it. Overall, I could not ask for a better education in Broward County.
I love the school I go to, the teachers genuinely care about my life and my future. The counselors and my school officials take in interest and help you make the best choices for classes and success.
Love the flexible class schedule, restaurants, freedom, and how you can get College Credits without dealing w AP tests.
However, this school needs a lot of work. It’s understandable that the program requires maturity, but some CA employees seem to forget that we’re still children. On the other hand, it appears staff cares more about the school’s image than what students desire. For example, taking lower level math classes is excessively encouraged for the sake of getting an A, as opposed to helping you with your major or learning. Coming from a normal high school is hard, the school lacks activities (like spirit week, sports, or homecoming) and students can be ridiculously cliquey. Plus, CA admin limits most major activities to the NHS students and I feel that the school pressures you to rush and grow up much more than a normal HS. If you want a remotely typical high school experience, I HIGHLY suggest you stay at your normal school and look into dual enrollment opportunities.
I have been in this school for a year and I honestly have not enjoyed my experience, it has poor food taste, no school culture, it lacks awareness in their sports department and lack of resources for international students. overall it is a good beginners college, it is a good school to get your associates at.
I was able to get my Associates as well as my high school diploma. It was a fun unique experience and would recommend it to everyone.
There's so many opportunities available at CA! My professors this year have been amazing, and they all really care about helping us succeed.
In my opinion, Broward College is. pretty nice school. A big part of the students why attend are latin or sons of latin parents. I have personally had very good teachers for the courses that I have taken. And, specifically, they have a very good architecture program, as well as the teachers related to this major.
It was definitely a different situation transitioning from a traditional high school setting to that of a college campus. However, it proved to be worth it in the end.
I've met many ambitious and creative people who encourage me to do better and to be better. The faculty and administration were extremely helpful and I managed to obtain my associates degree with my high school diploma!
I liked how I got to experience what college was like firsthand, which helped to give me a head start when I went to the University of Florida to earn my Bachelor's Degree. I would improve the bus services.
It was a nice small environment where you really got the chance to bond with professors; you're not just a number or a test score like at other schools. Your guidance counselor will take the time to meet with you one on one. Also, while there you can get in the habit of being independent before actually going to college. It's a helpful and safe environment.
What I like is that the people there are very open minded, even if they don't look they are and it's interesting. The college has a large variety of diversity in the students so you get to learn a lot about different backgrounds.
Broward college is a fantastoc school with many tutoring oportunities; as well as many opportunities fro students to get involved.
It is an amazing school. Most of professors are easy going and wise. They have a good student resource, such as Brainfuse, tutoring lab.
Start Your Review of College Academy at Broward College
I would love to see the administration change at College Academy. I like how there are lots of people willing to help when it comes to tests, specifically SAT. The teachers are very involved with office hours, and Broward College provides labs to study at.
Broward college is super affordable and helps you achieve your dream degree or transfer to a university. They have a superb online program as well which provides flexibility to a lot of students.
College Academy is a great school that strives for college readiness. The staff is always willing to help and the students are all close knit. There are always activities going on that help being everyone together. Overall, College Academy is a great program and definitely worth it.