Colfax High School is an above average, public school located in Colfax, WA. It has 296 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Colfax High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A43 Students
- B-32 Students
- B22 Students
- A-19 Students
- B-16 Students
- A+16 Students
- B+15 Students
- B+15 Students
- A-14 Students
- C13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Colfax High School Reviews
Colfax high school is filled with students who love what they do and do everything. Most of the students are athletes, scholars, club members, volunteers, musicians, and more. I grew up in the school district and can say I am very grateful for all the teachers that really care about you and want you to succeed. I've received an excellent education including over 20 credits of college courses from them now as a senior in the high school. I also love my peers. I have so many friends, I don't think I can count them all. Colfax High School is a great place to learn and grow!
Colfax high school has amazing educational opportunities. The school offers many college classes which meet the expectations as if you were taking it at a university. The teachers are excellent and want nothing more than to set their students up for success. The athletic programs offered at Colfax are phenomenal.Our coaching staff is well known for pushing their athletes to be the best they can be. Students are strongly encouraged to participate in any or all of the clubs and activities. There is something for everyone. However, Colfax's small community results in a lack of diversity and culture. The school district could begin educating students about different cultures so that they could easily adapt to change after graduation. Overall, Colfax High School opens a world of opportunities for students and everyone should look into enrolling. It has a wonderful education program and receives tons of support from the small community.
I enjoy being a student at Colfax High School because of the smaller class, so you get more one on one time with your teachers. Also, Colfax High School is well known for being very competitive with its sports and clubs. Go Bulldogs!