Coleman High School is an above average, public school located in Coleman, TX. It has 238 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Coleman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-60 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+25 Students
- B24 Students
- B+21 Students
- A19 Students
- C19 Students
- B+17 Students
- C+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Coleman High School Reviews
Coleman High School makes it their mission to make sure all students are involved in something. The academics at Coleman High school are phenomenal and really prepare students for life after high school. The only thing I would change at Coleman, is the amount of resources and add in more clubs and organizations. With more opportunities to adventure out in, students can grow more as people and find something they truly love doing.
Coleman High School is a small 3A school in Coleman Texas. It has many opportunities like sports, academics, FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, ACE, the Bluecat News Network, and band. It's a small environment so everyone knows who you are. The facility staff and teachers are good. During lunch, we as students are allowed to take an off-campus lunch instead of eating in school food. Pretty much a good place for a small town to attend school in.
Coleman High School is the most loving school you could really ask for. Walking down the halls and getting a pat on the back about a basketball game that happened last night is a great feeling, joking around with teachers but still keeping it professional. I recommend going to Coleman anytime someone would ask me!