Col. John O. Ensor Middle School Reviews

Just receive this email kids are having a benchmark I don’t seem to understand why they like to but a lot of pressure on the kids for every test your supposed to go to school an learn new stuff enjoy what your learning not going to school and prepare the kids for the entire school year for a test school districts need to change the way they teach. Second time reposting since they keep deleteing my post also why on February 18 did the 7th graders went to lunch until 1:05 really there lunch is supposed to be at 11:36 but yeah they need to test since it’s very important right been so this post keeps getting deleted and I also posted on twitter but I guess when people say the true it’s better to get that person block right.
This school has really great teachers and it is a really friendly environment. Every time i go visit it feels like i belong there all over again. It left me with great memories.
I liked that there were good teachers whom knew how to teach their students, I believe that the school should have a broader club variety with teacher sponsorship.
Start Your Review of Col. John O. Ensor Middle School
As a parent if I can give 0 stars I would because the principal, assistant principals and HR have no good morals and values they all incite bullying and don't care about the safety and well being of the children.