C.M. Rice Middle School Reviews

Amazing school with absolutely phenomenal teachers. There was a huge variety of clubs. The school culture is like what a private school feels like. However, they are very helpful and there are lots of very friendly people.
Great teachers for the most part; they would help you out if they liked you or if you cared enough to ask. You definitely had to put in the work for that, though. The kids mostly seemed to care about doing well in all aspects of life, and the campus was very safe. LOTS of diversity!
They have a superior music program, the teachers are friendly, and the school has an amazing library. Honestly, his school is the perfect middle school, hands down.
Start Your Review of C.M. Rice Middle School
Very nice teachers, experienced, passionate. The principals are also amazing, kind to kids, showing love always.
Rice is in a safe neighborhood. The ISD has police presence.
Football, Band, Choir.... some of our favorites
Three of my children has gone through this school and are engaged and care about their school environment. Our Bands and director always win 1st place in competitions, they are fun to attend. Jason Tucker teaches his students to not just excel in Band but to always give their best.
Rice is one of the Best schools in the state of Texas. The principle and teachers are exceptional!
I spent two years at this school after moving to Texas. The students at the school were welcoming and the teachers I had were good at their job.
This school is truly amazing with great students and an excellent staff
Was a great experience overall and I'm glad I went there.
The school was very nice and had a good layout to easily get to classes.
Don't really remember anything about the sports teams except our football team was not the best.
Teachers were very qualified to teach and respectful to students.
Students were kind hearted and it was easy to make friends.
So many ways to get involved and the programs were really great too.
Very great school. Everyone I knew always felt very accepted and safe!