Clyde High School is a public school located in Clyde, OH. It has 713 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Clyde High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B84 Students
- B78 Students
- A+76 Students
- A-50 Students
- B43 Students
- B-42 Students
- C+38 Students
- B36 Students
- A30 Students
- B-29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Clyde High School
- B-Old Fort High School
- Old Fort Local School District, OH
- 42 reviews
- BPerkins High School
- Perkins Local School District, OH
- 131 reviews
- B-Bellevue High School
- Bellevue City School District, OH
- 47 reviews
- B-Port Clinton High School
- Port Clinton City School District, OH
- 25 reviews
Clyde High School Reviews
Clyde High School has provided me with a wonderful high school experience. The greatest thing about my school is the positive climate. Everyone works together to create a supportive and rewarding atmosphere. I've created lasting memories during my time here with different experiences. But my school wouldn't be as great if it wasn't for all of the dedicated teachers we have. They consistently provide opportunities for students to improve and dedicate themselves to being stellar role models. What the school lacks in certain areas, the community involvement makes up for. Clyde has a unique school district that consists of hard-working people that won't hesitate to drop everything to help out the community. The school is constantly raising money, taking donations, and providing support for others during difficult times. The community rallies around the school to generate the best possible atmosphere. Every school has its issues but the overall experience is what matters most in the end!
I enjoyed these past four years at Clyde High School. The staff are amazing and they care about each and every kid. The teachers challenge everyone to do their best. The amount of support that each kid gives to each other is amazing. There are multiple clubs that kids can get involved in. There's Key Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, and so much more. Clyde-Green Springs schools are amazing schools filled with amazing people. Teachers and students.
Clyde High School was a safe environment. However, many of my classes left me without college preparation.