Cloverleaf High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-68 Students
- A+53 Students
- B40 Students
- B28 Students
- A-25 Students
- B18 Students
- B16 Students
- B+15 Students
- A-15 Students
- A14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Cloverleaf High School
- BNorton High School
- Norton City School District, OH
- 90 reviews
- B-Wellington High School
- Wellington Exempted Village School District, OH
- 73 reviews
- B-Mapleton High School
- Mapleton Local School District, OH
- 60 reviews
- B+Norwayne High School
- Norwayne Local School District, OH
- 51 reviews
Cloverleaf High School Reviews
Review Cloverleaf High School
I loved being part of my Cloverleaf Colt family. The teachers truly cared about all of the students succeeding and becoming better versions of ourselves. The administrative staff, especially our principals, were strict; however, their rules were only to make us become better adults. Overall, the whole staff pushed us in the direction we needed to be, and helped to guide us back if we strayed from our paths. I am proud to have been a Cloverleaf Colt.
I enjoyed the smaller class size which allowed myself to know nearly everyone in my grade, and since we had all been in the same grade for 12 years of school great friendships were made. Of course there are ups and downs in high school, for every excellent teacher that I love there is another teacher that I can not stand. Overall I enjoyed my High School experience.
My past few years of high school were both good and bad. I really enjoyed running with my cross country team over the past few years. I really connected with the individuals on my team. I did go through a rough patch in high school, however, this wasn't the schools fault. I feel that it is just a normal process every high school student experiences at some point in time. One thing that makes my school unique compared to other schools is its size. My school is a very small school, which can be both good and bad. In my opinion though, I believe attending a smaller school is beneficial. I know everyone in my class as well as classes above and below me. As a whole, my school has a unique relationship in that we are one big family, not strangers. I have known most of the kids in my school since I was in pre-school. That is one of the reasons why I love my school so much, and if I had the choice to redo high school I wouldn't for a minute consider any other school besides my own.