Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Cloverdale High School is a public school located in Cloverdale, IN. It has 359 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+82 Students
- A71 Students
- B53 Students
- A+49 Students
- B33 Students
- A-26 Students
- A-25 Students
- B25 Students
- B-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Cloverdale High School
- B-South Putnam High School
- South Putnam Community Schools, IN
- 65 reviews
- C+Eminence Junior/Senior High School
- Eminence Community School Corporation, IN
- 23 reviews
- B-Greencastle Senior High School
- Greencastle Community School Corporation, IN
- 130 reviews
- B+Cascade Senior High School
- Mill Creek Community School Corporation, IN
- 156 reviews
Cloverdale High School Reviews
I am a senior at Cloverdale High School with graduation quickly approaching! CHS is a small community based school that offers a variety of sports, classes, and college opportunities. I have partaken in band and color guard here all four years and loved every second of it! The teachers work hard and care about their students success. Sports coaches are motivational and push students to be the best they can be. Although CHS lacks in diversity and culture, the community is friendly and always willing to help out.
At Cloverdale High school you are able to build a relationship with almost all of your teachers. That is one of the things I admire most about my school. Another thing that I think very highly of in our school system is the accessibility to help. When you get to your senior year and need help with anything as in applying to schools, scholarships that are open, and more. On the flip side their are definitely negatives. The school food is very unappetizing.
Cloverdale High School has a very friendly environment. I transferred there from a much larger school district that I had spent my whole life in and had more and closer friends within months of moving there. The curriculum isn't very challenging, but that's to be expected of such a small school. The teachers are very kind and encouraging no matter what. The main thing to keep in mind is that it is a small, country school and that it's not very challenging, but has a wonderful environment.