Cloverdale High School is a public school located in Cloverdale, CA. It has 394 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Cloverdale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B31 Students
- C+28 Students
- B21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-19 Students
- B+18 Students
- A18 Students
- B17 Students
- A17 Students
- A14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Cloverdale High School Reviews
The school is great! Only major complaints are the availability of classes and staff rotation. There is a very limited range of advanced or diverse classes, but the classes that are taught have passionate instructors who are kind and readily available for questions. Recently, administration has been going through several changes. If there are a few dedicated and consistent administrators though, like right about now, it'll be a fantastic school!
I like that Cloverdale is a small school and has a close knit family of students. Everybody knows everybody which makes you care for one another more than you would at a large school. I would like to of had more opportunities here because the fact that this is a small school means it does not provide as much educational opportunities as other schools do. Specific classes based on what you want to study in college are not really available at this school. As a senior, my overall experience was good but I would have enjoyed it if things were a little bit different.
Cloverdale High School is a very great high school experience. There is a strong sense of community within the school and the surrounding town. Despite the low number of clubs and activities, they all are extremely well integrated with the town and have a strong message behind them.