Cloverdale High School is a public school located in Cloverdale, CA. It has 398 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Cloverdale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B41 Students
- B-33 Students
- A-23 Students
- B22 Students
- A22 Students
- A-20 Students
- A19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Cloverdale High School Reviews
The school is great! Only major complaints are the availability of classes and staff rotation. There is a very limited range of advanced or diverse classes, but the classes that are taught have passionate instructors who are kind and readily available for questions. Recently, administration has been going through several changes. If there are a few dedicated and consistent administrators though, like right about now, it'll be a fantastic school!
As a former student from Cloverdale HIgh School. I can honestly say it gave me the best four years of my life and prepared me for college. The resources at Cloverdale High School are endless. Teachers stay after school for tutoring and our counselor is constantly walking around informing students about college tours and presentations coming up. They provide support and information about FASFA and colleges applications. If you bring a problem to Cloverdale High School they will do the best to fix it for example it now is a newly school who started recycling properly. They are expanding their arts department and the sports are improving year after year.
Cloverdale High School has a rich culture that I believe is evident to all upon first glance. The teachers and the students share special bonds, so much so that students at this school are much less reticent to come forwards concerning their problems due to the understanding and accepting nature that the teachers and staff cultivate in the classrooms. Furthermore, every teacher is always available to offer help to their students and take suggestions.