Clover High School is a highly rated, public school located in Clover, SC. It has 2,138 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Clover High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-365 Students
- A293 Students
- B+239 Students
- B+212 Students
- C+122 Students
- B-84 Students
- B-80 Students
- A+78 Students
- B-77 Students
- B-68 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Clover High School
- ANation Ford High School
- Fort Mill School District, SC
- 444 reviews
- AFort Mill High School
- Fort Mill School District, SC
- 386 reviews
- B+Kings Mountain High School
- Cleveland County Schools, NC
- 257 reviews
- B+South Point High School
- Gaston County Schools, NC
- 148 reviews
Clover High School Reviews
I transferred to Clover High School as an incoming junior from an online high school. Teachers and staff were ready to help and answer my questions about where to go for my next class, counselors were eager to discuss college plans and personal endeavors with me, and many college level classes are offered for those students who wish to take high rigor courses (like me!). I believe Clover High School assisted me in my acceptance to University of South Carolina and the reward of the LIFE in-state merit scholarship by being so interested in my academic and personal success. In my time at Clover High School, I joined National Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, and the drama club. Clover High School is definitely a place for exploration and expressing individuality-- here, I was never told "no".
Clover High School is a small town high school in the middle of no where. On Friday nights the entire town gathers at the local memorial stadium to cheer on the Clover Blue Eagles. The schools moral is uplifting and has a sense of home when you walk into the doors. The teachers strive to better their students and support them in all ways . By pushing students to achieve higher education, Clover High School has been creating student who are hard working and determined. Clover High School is able to balance academics and athletics, creating a nourishing high school experience for students. Fine arts are also given a lot of attention at Clover High School. The choral department has created a state winning choir that performs sold out concerts. Overall Clover High School is a properly run high school that ensures student success in school and later in life.
My experience at Clover High was amazing. High school taught me many things about myself. I learned that it isn't all about your social status or grades, instead it's about the memories and experiences I had there. I went through so many tough times while being at high school. I lost my dad, aunt, grandmothers (yes, there was more than one), and a friend. Through all of it someone at school was there for me to talk about it. Clover High School is an amazing school because there are people who are always there for you (though it may not always feel like that). Clover always tries to push their students to do better; whether this pertains to grades, sports, or even dreams. One thing I would change at Clover High is to be more aware of students. This means aware of there home situation, the drug use, bullying, and other subjects that go along that line.