Cloudcroft High School
- CLOUDCROFT, NM
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Cloudcroft High School is an above average, public school located in CLOUDCROFT, NM. It has 142 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Cloudcroft High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+66 Students
- grade B31 Students
- grade C27 Students
- grade B19 Students
- grade A minus17 Students
- grade B16 Students
- grade A minus12 Students
- grade A11 Students
- grade C+11 Students
- grade A9 Students
View Homes Near Cloudcroft High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responses
- White sands day60%
- Homecoming Week20%
- We often don't have speial days or events.20%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$16,984 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Cloudcroft High School Reviews
Rating 3.68 out of 5 47 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Great teachers! Administration lacks involvement. Superb for college readiness and overall academic integrity. Lunch is not the best part of the day, making afternoon classes tougher to stay focused in. Welcoming community, where you can find lots of friendly people to hang with. Not a good place if you want to have a real voice in your school, performs as a dictatorial corporation, yet gets results.
Wonderfull High school with devoted teachers, wonderfull staff and great students. I truly felt like I could flourish here! Everyone looks out for you and wishes you the best!
The school has good teachers and academic environment, but not many choices in extracurricular activities. It would be great if the school can participate in more state and national academic competitions, e.g. math com etc.