Clopton High School is a public school located in Clarksville, MO. It has 209 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Clopton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B8 Students
- A6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
- B5 Students
- B5 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clopton High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Clopton High School
- C+Bowling Green High School
- Bowling Green R-I School District, MO
- 25 reviews
- B-Silex High School
- Silex R-I School District, MO
- 39 reviews
- C+Elsberry High School
- Elsberry R-II School District, MO
- 37 reviews
- CPleasant Hill High School
- Pleasant Hill Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 11 reviews
Clopton High School Reviews
Clopton is a good school with some great teachers. However from what I’ve seen and heard, everyone sees the school board as a bit corrupt. If you’ve got the family name you’ll do well at Clopton. There’s a lot of appreciation for basketball, maybe a little bit too much. It’d be nice if there was more emphasis on other sports and clubs. All in all, it’s a pretty solid school with some awesome teachers. It’d be nice if the people that run the school were more focused on making it better for all students, instead of pushing their own agendas as I’ve understood is often the case.
Clopton High School is a small school that obtains students form several neighboring rural towns. For a school of its size it performs exceptionally in sports and academics, although financial responsibility is severely lacking, and the school board is highly discriminatory and generally dysfunctional.
I absolutely loved being a student here. Especially after getting involved, I became more social and enjoyed the high school experience more than I did previously.