Clintonville High School is a public school located in Clintonville, WI. It has 495 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Clintonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- B24 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B21 Students
- A+17 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+16 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Clintonville High School
- C+Bonduel High School
- Bonduel School District, WI
- 38 reviews
- B-Shawano High School
- Shawano School District, WI
- 70 reviews
- BLittle Wolf Junior/Senior High School
- Manawa School District, WI
- 12 reviews
- BShiocton High School
- Shiocton School District, WI
- 12 reviews
Clintonville High School Reviews
I formed a lot of personal bonds with my teachers that are irreplaceable that I valued very much throughout my academic career. The teachers at Clintonville are highly dedicated to their students' learning and performance. I sensed throughout my four years at this school that the teachers wanted to be there. They were not the simply for a paycheck, they showed up because they wanted students to learn and succeed. By my sophomore year I felt significantly comfortable and welcomed into Clintonville High as a valuable asset. It was easy for me to fit in and to take part in leadership roles such as Upward Bound, Link Crew and various other clubs. The only thing I would improve about Clintonville is their diversity and inclusion. I feel that Clintonville students are under-educated about diverse cultures and their significance. Once students are more educated on this subject Clintonville will become an even greater school to be a part of.
I have gone to this school every single school year of my life, and I can honestly say that I would not recommend this high school or even this school district in general. The school board, with exceptions to maybe two members, is made up of corrupt, self-serving people who don't want the best for the students. Most of the teachers genuinely care about their students, but it's hard for teacher to actually benefit the students when so many limitations are put upon them by the school board and administration. With recent administration changes in the high school, it is clear to every student at Clintonville High School that the students are not the main priority: money is.
I definitely love being here with my friends each and every day. The algorithm and vibe have definitely changed over the past two years because of the new principal and assistant principal that we got. The district as a whole has also changed because of more parents speaking up about what they believe in and what they think is best for their school.