Clintondale High School is a public school located in Clinton Township, MI. It has 406 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Clintondale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+65 Students
- A57 Students
- B57 Students
- B-47 Students
- B45 Students
- B+41 Students
- B35 Students
- A+32 Students
- B30 Students
- C29 Students
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingB+
- Good for FamiliesB-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Clintondale High School
- CClintondale Continuing Education Center
- Clintondale Community Schools, MI
- 3 reviews
- CMadison High School
- Madison District Public Schools, MI
- 50 reviews
- CMount Clemens High School
- Mount Clemens Community School District, MI
- 29 reviews
- C+New Haven High School
- New Haven Community Schools, MI
- 38 reviews
Clintondale High School Reviews
Clintondale Schools is a good place to learn. Most teachers really do seem to care about the well being of their students. They will help students anyway the can. This school cares a lot about sports, which can be rather annoying. I think the school should focus more on clubs. We only have two running clubs. To make the school better I believe they should offer a more diverse class and club selections.
Everything, your not just a number at Clintondale. Teachers and other staff members personally know you and make you want to learn. Clintondale has alot of opportunities to get a headstart in college as well.
Clintondale high school was an okay Highschool, but if I had the chance to do Highschool over I would attended a different school. I would choose I different school because Clintondale did not offer challenging classes. I like to be challenged and that school didn't have any challenging courses. There were good things about the school the sports teams were amazing a lot of our senior class received a lot of money in scholarships we had the most money recieved in 2016 throughout any other years. What makes the school unique is the people the teachers are very helpful, they answer all your questions and are always available before and after school.