Clinton Senior High School Reviews

There are many clubs and sports to join, as well as a very supportive faculty that is willing to help any student who needs it.
Clinton High was a great experience for me growing up in school. Although, I feel as if I didn't take school as serious as I should have , I still feel as if most of the teachers there cared about my education and well being. I would recommend parents to register there kids with Clinton Public schools and I am happy I went through them.
My four years here were some of the best years I've had. Its a huge sports school, division 3 football, division 2 basketball, division 3 track, and many other sports. I played those three and the coaching staff, the facilities, and the overall team experience was amazing. They also have a few clubs from band, to chess, to robotics which I was in where we traveled to St. Louis to participate in the championship with my team. The teachers are great, the faculty is great and I am where I am today due to them. I got a great education, made great friends, and had a great time overall. I had the chance to go to a vocational school and I didn't I don't regret it one bit!
Start Your Review of Clinton Senior High School
I think the school is very safe and they make sure the students are safe, especially at dances held by the school.
The extracurricular activities at this school were very good and well kept.
If I could do High School over again I definitely would. Not only did the teachers and staff teach me and help me grow as a person they made it fun.
The teachers at this school really care about the students and definitely prepare them for college and life.
Each teacher I've dealt with has go rout of their way to help my daughters and answers any questions I have
This school seems to care about each student. When we were in an accident the principle called to make sure we were all ok
Many activities for students to engage in. Choir, school play, clubs
A good school. Very caring of their students
We have little to no options
The school is ok. Nothing very special about it.
Most teachers do a very good job at explaining and making sure that the students got it. But a few of them have really bad teaching styles
Students can be cliquey, but many teachers are great.
Loved every minute at CHS.
Great safe environment. Faculty keeps everyone safe.
Start Your Review of Clinton Senior High School
Great faculty willing to help anyone. Great mentors.
Computer clubs, sports teams, music clubs and more.
This school only has about 450 students which makes it extremely close knit. That made my experience great because I was able to become more personal with my teachers. Being more personal was a plus because it made me more comfortable to stay after and ask questions and ask for help.