Clinton High School is an above average, public school located in Clinton, WI. It has 382 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Clinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+51 Students
- B+43 Students
- B+40 Students
- B21 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Clinton High School
- B+Turner High School
- Beloit Turner School District, WI
- 72 reviews
- B+North Boone High School
- North Boone Community Unit School District No. 200, IL
- 91 reviews
- B+Milton High School
- Milton School District, WI
- 74 reviews
- B-Harlem High School
- Harlem School District No. 122, IL
- 260 reviews
Clinton High School Reviews
Clinton is nice because everybody knows everyone. With that said, big news is spread quick which is a negative. The teachers at Clinton I've had freshmen year were great besides one. They all seemed pretty involved and wanted to help us. The atmosphere at Clinton is safe and not many big events occur that would be harmful. Clinton sporting events are always great because we get a lot of parents and adults from around the community that support us. Our student section could be better in terms of the themes and chants to get the teams pumped up! The lunch at Clinton school district, I haven't taken in forever just because it's not food that even looks appetizing to me. They always have snacks at the snack bar which is a plus! In terms of classes available to take, we don't have many elective classes which is really to bad because then you can't be as ready for your career down the road in college. All in all Clinton school district is a great place to raise your children, but there will always be some negatives in the system.
The teachers at Clinton High School educate the students very well on the subjects they are pursuing in teaching in. They are all very knowledgeable about the curriculum and the subjects they are supposed to be teaching. The curriculum is also very well laid out for the teachers to be able to understand and to be able to teach in the most easiest way possible. The scheduling process is also very simple at Clinton High School. There are really only two steps a student has to take in order to put in the requested schedule they want for the next school year. The workload is also manageable if a student works hard and makes their homework one of their top priorities to focus on. Special study options include RISE, prep times where teachers can work with students, study halls students can use to get help with teachers, and there are also study sessions for certain subjects and ways to schedule meeting times for before and after school to get help from teachers. The most popular classes at Clinton High School that students partake in are Choir, Art and Agricultural classes.
The environment is pleasant and the way the entire student body doesn't get super involved with just the people in their friend groups at athletic events is a great feeling, one of the greatest experiences I get to enjoy each year. This school is unique because of how many different cultures we have and are freely able to express each and every day. The exchange program at the school is quite excellent and gives all students a chance to communicate with someone from a different country. I would most definitely choose this school again if I was going to attend high school again for it has great quality, the experiences that one will endure will stay with that person their entire life and their were many great opportunities to communicate with different people and to get involved in different activities and clubs.