Clinton High School is a public school located in Clinton, TN. It has 1,113 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 6% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Clinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-149 Students
- C+92 Students
- B71 Students
- B66 Students
- B62 Students
- A+59 Students
- B-48 Students
- B-41 Students
- B+38 Students
- B35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Clinton High School Reviews
Things were just average when I attended Clinton High School which was in 2015. I feel like it depends on how hard you push yourself in how prepared you are for college, which is like how it is after high school. The teachers somewhat baby certain students it just depends how much they like them. Maybe things have changed in a positive way since I have been out for three years. There were some great teachers at the school, you could clearly tell that they cared about their students and others you could tell that they did not care about their jobs.
I had some really great teachers. Help was always available to anyone who asked. Teachers were willing to work with you to get the best results. Teachers were understanding to the fact that we have things to do after school that may affect our ability to do work and, if you were well behaved, would offer extensions or extra help as needed. Our band and color gaurd team work very hard and are very good, as well as accepting. We had an amazing mock trial team, a wonderful art teacher, and the most amazing cross country coach in the world, who encouraged doing your best regardless of how it compared to everyone else's best, and he was proud of us even if we came in last.
It was a very interesting choice but my years there were fun, just wished I would have played football and maybe soccer more! I made a lot of good friends and met some great teachers that genuinely cares about the students. The one thing I would change and didn't like much of was that once I decided on a college the counseling and helped I was receiving pretty much went away cause I wasn't going to a locally school, and just more diversity at the school so everyone could learn about each other instead of what the course or coriculum is at that point and time!!!