Clinton High School is an above average, public school located in Clinton, OK. It has 615 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Clinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-123 Students
- A100 Students
- B92 Students
- A85 Students
- B+36 Students
- C36 Students
- B27 Students
- C21 Students
- B-17 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Clinton High School
Clinton High School Reviews
I love my school everything from the teachers to the buildings to the students. We have wonderful diversity in our school, including exchange students, and teachers who genuinely care about our education. My school is the perfect size where you will know everyone that you pass, and they will greet you with enthusiasm. Clinton high school offers amazing classes to help you pursue whatever career you are going for. We have plenty of up to date classrooms that will accommodate everyone's needs. The only change that should be made is on the food. Our food options are not that great, and we are not aloud off-campus lunch, but other then that Clinton high school is a great option for anyone.
The best thing about CHS is the diverse student body, it is truly a melting pot. Other than that, academics are mediocre at best, with the only quality classes being honors or AP. The school strives for 100% graduation, not prepared students. Football runs Clinton Schools, plain and simple. Other clubs and sports receive a fractional amount of support, both from the student body and in funding. With that being said, the experience is what you make of it. Plenty of successful, intelligent students thrive in this setting, but many other students can fall through the cracks very easily. CHS as a whole is a very average school, but I would not want to go to school anywhere else in Oklahoma.
I like that they are very helpful with students and get them ready for tests, colleges and scholarships. The teachers are very understanding and let you know that they are there when a student needs help in a certain course. Our district is really great about letting the parents get notifications about certain dates. Somthing I would like to see change in the high school is the student council. I have seen it change where the students are starting to get involved in activites and pep rally. This school has been amazing and I am proud go be a Red Tornado.