Clinton High School is an above average, public school located in Clinton, MI. It has 337 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Clinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A47 Students
- B-42 Students
- A+31 Students
- B29 Students
- B25 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-22 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Clinton High School
- BTecumseh High School
- Tecumseh Public Schools, MI
- 135 reviews
- C+Onsted Community High School
- Onsted Community Schools, MI
- 88 reviews
- B-Columbia Central High School
- Columbia School District, MI
- 85 reviews
- B-Grass Lake High School
- Grass Lake Community Schools, MI
- 70 reviews
Clinton High School Reviews
Clinton High School is very good in academics, sports, and clubs. We have many AP classes, and other college readiness classes. We are very good at sports and have many sports options. We also have many different clubs. I am in several of them from; National Honors Society, Friends of Rachel (anti-bullying club), Earth Club, SADD club (Students Against domestic violence, Fellow Christian Athletes, and an Advanced Leadership class. I feel that Clinton High School has gotten me ready for college from the teachers help, college like classes, and my senior class as a whole.
As we know not everyone can attend a high school that impacts their life in a positive way. Thankfully that was not the case for me, Clinton High School has left an everlasting positive impact on my life. It's expected for every student to leave a more educated student but not every student always leaves a better person and I can confidently say that Clinton High School has made me a better person. The connections I have made with my teachers are unbelievable, every teacher goes out of their way to try and make a connection with each student. Clinton High School is a unique place to be and I was lucky enough to be apart of it. Thank you Clinton High School for the Uncountable Memories.
There was not enough extra classes offered, and they cancelled home ec, and shop class. The teachers were fantastic and always willing to go the extra mile for their students, academics were okay, again highly qualified teachers! However, the building was falling apart and all that was said was "theres no extra money to fix it."