Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Clinton High School is a public school located in Clinton, IA. It has 966 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A117 Students
- B+68 Students
- A67 Students
- B-35 Students
- B-35 Students
- B35 Students
- A-21 Students
- A20 Students
- B-18 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Clinton High School
- BMorrison High School
- Morrison Community Unit School District No. 6, IL
- 22 reviews
- B-Riverdale Senior High School
- Riverdale Community Unit School District No. 100, IL
- 38 reviews
- BCentral Dewitt High School
- Central Dewitt School District, IA
- 84 reviews
- B-Camanche High School
- Camanche Community School District, IA
- 24 reviews
Clinton High School Reviews
Clinton High School is a great place to attend. They offer very diverse classes to meet the needs of all students whether you are looking for a skills trade or looking to continue on to college, this is a great school to attend!
Personally, I love the schools and the people there, but I feel like the funding could be used a little better in the past. I am happy to see that they are building a new high school soon though. When I was in school people like the band kids, or jv teams did get the recognition they deserved. I believe this even for the groups I wasn’t apart of. Overall though, the school is always an upbeat place to be, and almost doesn’t feel like you’re in school all the time.
Clinton High School has helped shape me in to the person I’ve become. I have so much pride for my school, and hope to some day come back and teach in the Clinton Community School District! One thing I would change, is to make classes more challenging in order to prepare students in the most efficient way to go on to college.