Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley Middle/High School is a public school located in Graceville, MN. It has 149 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
712 3rd St
Graceville, MN 56240
Work Here? Claim Your School
Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-7 Students
- B+5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B-4 Students
- B+4 Students
- B3 Students
- B+3 Students
- B-2 Students
- B2 Students
- B-2 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley Middle/High School Reviews
At Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley high school there are many extracurricular activities available for the size of our school. These include a wide variety of athletics like football, basketball, track & field and many others. We also have a wide variety of organizations like FCCLA, NHS, Student Council, Industrial Arts club and 4-H. We also have band/choir program. The commitment levels vary greatly. NHS is a more prestigious club where you meet certain requirements, fill out an application, and complete tasks to better the community. FCCLA, Student Council, Industrial Arts club, and 4-H is open to everyone, but success depends on students dedication. For all these activities there are advisors, leaders, and coaches all involved to help students with these extracurricular activities. The most popular or fun options in our school are athletics and Student Council. Personally I have enjoyed the three sports I participate like football, basketball, and Track & Field. A very popular club is Student Council. A large amount of people take part in student council because they hold dances, a fun end of the year party and organizes homecoming all with the attendance of monthly meetings (during school) and at least two volunteer services in a year. Our school has many clubs, organizations, and after school activities to offer.
CGB is a great small town school. Lots of great students and staff everyone knows everyone is always looking out for each other. Small class sizes. Lots of Wolverine pride and great support from the community as well.
The opportunities are pretty good for everyone especially for a small school. For the most part a majority of students are involved and take part in many sports. The team performance varies a lot for some sports do very well consistently because of good coaching. Whereas other sports often struggle with poor coaching. In our small community fan support is very good and I can honestly say usually out number opponent. Our gym is your average high school gym, with a nice football field although we play in the afternoon because we do not have lights, and our softball/baseball -fields are nice compared to others. We have a good fitness program that is free for all students grades 7-12 that require use of our fully furnished weight room.