Clewiston Christian School Reviews

I have grown tremendously, as a person and as a christian. tHis school has given me many opportunities and has shaped me into the person I am today.
My favorite thing about Clewiston Christian School is how it feels like a big family. Class sizes are fairly small and students get the attention they need. Academics are phenomenal with amazing teachers.
I was only blessed with two years at this school but I truly wish I was able to experience all four years of high school here. All the teachers and staff are continually listening to students ideas and opinions on our to improve our school. You are allowed to freely discuss our faith and or walk with Christ. In this positive, encouraging environment you will be able to grow tremendously physical, mentally and spiritually.
Start Your Review of Clewiston Christian School
The Clewiston Christian School is great. The teacher prepare you for college starting at the grade level of preschool.
CCS is one of the best schools I have ever been to. The faculty and staff truly care about the students and prepare them for college. They push them to succeed and are truly a family-friendly environment.