Clever Elementary School Reviews

This district really cares about kids!
We have great extra curricular activities and teams and our administration is very supportive.
The school and administration try to provide everything they can for the students.
Start Your Review of Clever Elementary School
The elementary teachers have been exceptional.
Clever School nursing staff provide exception care for students each day of the school year. Teacher and administration are extremely prepared for any and all safety issues that might arise and have a great relationship with the local police department.
There are opportunities for every student at Clever Schools!
Every encounter with the staff and administration of Clever Schools has been great! Teachers challenge students each and every day and administration works to provide a safe environment for kids to be able to thrive. Technology is integrated into the classrooms and kids are provided with endless opportunities!
Clever Schools continually go above and beyond to provide the best quality education for students. From birth through their outstanding Parents as Teachers program, all the way through graduation, students are challenged to do their very best. Teachers go above and beyond expectations while administrators work to provide a safe and thriving district. Clever provides a small town setting but does not lack in opportunities for students. From athletics (including an up and coming football program) to multiple clubs, organizations and intramurals; there is something for every student.
They are always out to do what is best for my child.
Outstanding extra-curricular activities. Sports teams are excellent and the band one every contest just last year!
Clever has some of the nicest schools I have seen. Great facilities, teachers and administration. Their sports are very competitive and I feel my child is getting a quality education.
Our teachers are always available to help students and truly care. Clever is a wonderful place to raise a child. My daughter has every opportunity for success and growth. I have been very impressed with her teachers thus far.