Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Cleveland Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Cleveland, MN. It has 267 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Cleveland Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B24 Students
- B10 Students
- A10 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
- A6 Students
- B5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B-3 Students
- B+3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Cleveland Secondary School
- BSt. Clair Secondary School
- St. Clair Public School District, MN
- 31 reviews
- B-Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton High School
- Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton (JWP) Public Schools, MN
- 40 reviews
- C+Waterville-Elysian-Morristown High School
- Waterville-Elysian-Morristown (WEM) Independent School District, MN
- 51 reviews
- C+Le Sueur-Henderson High School
- Le Sueur-Henderson School District, MN
- 35 reviews
Cleveland Secondary School Reviews
I love my teacher! Cheesy, I know but she really is the heart of my school. Without my wonderful teacher, Ms. Tolzmann, she not only is an amazing teacher of 9th, 10th, 12th, and AP Lit& Comp but is also the Drama Club Advisor, Yearbook Advisor, SADD Advisor, One Act Play Director, and All School Director.
Our old nurse just retired, the new nurse is amazing. She realizes the students health and takes care of it appropriately. AMAZING NURSE!
We have great school spirit and fan support! The stands are usually always packed with current and community members. We do not have a huge seating area or the most comfortable seats but that does not deter our fans!