Cleveland High School is a public school located in Cleveland, TX. It has 1,144 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 69% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Cleveland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B119 Students
- A+116 Students
- A-116 Students
- A+102 Students
- B-89 Students
- B85 Students
- B+69 Students
- A+54 Students
- A-48 Students
- A46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Cleveland High School
- B-Splendora High School
- Splendora Independent School District, TX
- 151 reviews
- CColdspring-Oakhurst High School
- Coldspring-Oakhurst Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 74 reviews
- B-Shepherd High School
- Shepherd Independent School District, TX
- 83 reviews
- B-Caney Creek High School
- Conroe Independent School District, TX
- 144 reviews
Cleveland High School Reviews
Cleveland High School is currently the fastest growing high school within the State of Texas! Growing up in the Cleveland Independent School District I have seen first hand just how blessed our school is and how our fast growth has not deterred us from keeping the education of our students at number one on the ever growing list of priorities.
This school isn't awful but it definitely has a lot of need for improvement. There are some amazing teachers in this school but very few of them, and most of them teach higher level classes. A lot of the teachers seem to not care very much and many of them are also not very good at teaching. This may be because many of the kids at this school don't care about their own education either.
I really liked my coaches, I liked all my elective classes. I did not like having to walk a mile out to the portables because we are 1000 kids over capacity. I did not like that our school has no spirit, my teachers never taught us stuff, I had to learn on my own. I do not like how our counselors do not care for everyone.