Cleveland High School is a public school located in Cleveland, OK. It has 522 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Cleveland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A83 Students
- A50 Students
- B40 Students
- C+29 Students
- A29 Students
- B-25 Students
- C21 Students
- B+21 Students
- B18 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Cleveland High School Reviews
I have went to Cleveland Public schools all my life and nothing seemed to change. It was a small school I always felt safe, but there is so many things that need to change. First thing is that no one accepts different ideas or even people. They are all stuck in their ways and if you aren't like them then you may even be picked on. The sad thing is, is that it's the schools "star students" that are doing so nothing ever happens to them. I am a quiet pupil so I notice and hear lots of things. I would like the students and teacher to become more open to new things and treated everyone with kindness.
The school over all was sub par in both education and extracurricular activities to say the least the school only funded a failing football program over the welfare of its students. Would have changed the whole school administration if I had the chance.
My Experience at CHS was excellent. The teachers where nice and helpful. They tried to teach as much as they could with what resources they had. The extracurricular activities like band, ports, and clubs where all well supported and funded as much as the school could afford. The thing I most enjoyed most about CHS was that they really cared about their students.