Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Clermont Northeastern High School is a public school located in Batavia, OH. It has 410 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Clermont Northeastern High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-60 Students
- A-41 Students
- A+38 Students
- B-35 Students
- B-31 Students
- B24 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-16 Students
- B14 Students
- B-13 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Clermont Northeastern High School
- C+Bethel Tate High School
- Bethel-Tate Local School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- B-Blanchester High School
- Blanchester Local School District, OH
- 48 reviews
- B+Little Miami High School
- Little Miami Local School District, OH
- 143 reviews
- B-Williamsburg High School
- Williamsburg Local School District, OH
- 31 reviews
Clermont Northeastern High School Reviews
The staff is amazing, you can tell that they actually care about their students and are willing to help you and work with you when you need it. If you don't try, however, then they can't help because they didn't know you needed help.
I have participated in multiple extracurricular while attending this school. I have become friends with most of the people I still hang out with through these activities. Sports have had a huge impact on my time here at CNE. They have been such a good experience and I always had fun playing them. There is a lot of administration support for these activities at our school. You can always count on seeing multiple administrators at our extracurricular events even if they have to travel in order to be able to support us!
It's a very understanding school many kids go through a lot of the same problems and someone is always there for someone. Things could be better but they run the school well and it's a enjoyable place to be.