Cleora Public School Reviews

This is our 1st year at Cleora Public School! It is a wonderful small school that cares about the needs of every child. This year they were able to provide free breakfast and lunch, flu shots, and family activity sports passes for the basketball games to everyone. They work to level playing field so all of their students can succeed. I have had a positive experience with the administration, teachers, special education, and speech. Great communication! Timely services! My daughter loves her school! We could not be happier!
This is a great place to work. Everyone is like family. The Board, Administration, parents, and community are extremely supportive! The students are wonderful! I love coming to a job where it doesn’t feel like work.
Students thrive in the small classrooms and the direct instruction from the teachers bolster this unique experience. The accelerated curriculum and the differentiated instruction help orepare the students for high school. The school is loved and supported by its parents and community!
Start Your Review of Cleora Public School
The experience has been like none other. Our kids enjoy going to school and being challenged. They are given multiple opportunities to interact and perform through unique learning environments.