Clements High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+546 Students
- A+314 Students
- A-307 Students
- A+227 Students
- A147 Students
- A-137 Students
- A-109 Students
- B94 Students
- A+91 Students
- A+80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.67 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.67 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 179 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.72 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.89 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.101 responses
Clements High School Reviews
Review Clements High School
I have only had few teachers at my school who I felt genuinely loved to teach. Most of them are okay at teaching a topic and definitely give effective and relevant work for their students, but I would say that the teachers are usually dull and not engaging. They grade at a consistent rate and often times grade harshly. Some don't even know enough of the material to answer questions! For example, my government teacher is always making her students cringe because of the way she lectures: going on tangents and talking about nonsense just so she can appear useful. All she does is gives us worksheets to do and videos to watch. That is not an exaggeration! Overall, teachers range from great to poor. Few of them are friendly people and most of them seem detached from the passion to teach.
Clements high school is a great school. I loved it because of the opportunities it brought me to join organizations that suited my needs. I was able to make good positive friends and the aura around the school was good. The only issue is that the school was quite competitive so sometimes it was hard to keep up with pressure and workload. Other than that, the school is safe and is great!
Clements is very academically challenging. You will only be in the top ten percent if you are in all AP (all seven classes, not just the four core classes), get As in all your classes, and take summer school classes to get ahead. It is frustrating to know that anyone's rank would go up 100+ people if you went to any other high school in the district. With that being said, Clements does academically prepare you for the future. We generally have the highest AP and SAT/ACT scores in the district, and most graduates say that Clements is harder than college. But don't be fooled and think Clements is purely based around its academics. Although it is the main aspect, everyone at Clements is involved in at least 5 different clubs and a sport. With the exclusion of football, most of our sport teams qualify for the state level, and there are tons of clubs to join. If you feel like you can handle the rigorous course load, hours spent in clubs, and the dedication for a sport, Clements is the perfect school for you!