Cleburne High School is a public school located in Cleburne, TX. It has 1,760 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Cleburne High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+138 Students
- B+134 Students
- B+128 Students
- A+122 Students
- B109 Students
- B+109 Students
- A-92 Students
- C89 Students
- A79 Students
- A76 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Cleburne High School
- BTeam School
- Cleburne Independent School District, TX
- 21 reviews
- B-Godley High School
- Godley Independent School District, TX
- 53 reviews
- B+Wanda R. Smith High School
- Keene Independent School District, TX
- 50 reviews
- C+Rio Vista High School
- Rio Vista Independent School District, TX
- 73 reviews
Cleburne High School Reviews
Honestly, high school wasn't that horrible. Many of the teachers are absolutely wonderful, it's the office staff and administration that bothered me. Band had a huge impact on my life, shaping me into the person I am. I thank the amazing directors and program for a lot!
Cleburne students kind of make jokes about how crappy our school is, even more so with comstruction busting pipes and the ceiling tiles falling in, but we are rather united in defending our school against people who say the same things. While there have been a lot of issues with the school this year alone, I couldn't imagine having gone anywhere else. Or making it with the teachers and students that encouraged me throughout the years.
Cleburne High has a strange issue where we don’t have any real middle of the road students. We have either kids who makes 4s or 5s on all of their AP tests and then a massive gap where kids then just feel no real motivation. Cleburne delegates it’s best teachers to the highest students allowing us to progress further, but that leaves the lower kids with unexpierenced or unmotivated teachers who simply aren’t ready to bring the lower performing kids up to a higher level