Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Clearwater High School is a public school located in Piedmont, MO. It has 284 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Clearwater High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-29 Students
- C+27 Students
- C+22 Students
- B22 Students
- A-22 Students
- A-14 Students
- A13 Students
- A+11 Students
- C7 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clearwater High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Clearwater High School
- B-South Iron High School
- South Iron County R-I School District, MO
- 18 reviews
- C+Greenville High School
- Greenville R-II School District, MO
- 6 reviews
- C-Ellington High School
- Southern Reynolds County R-II School District, MO
- 32 reviews
- CEast Carter County R-II High School
- East Carter County R-II School District, MO
- 43 reviews
Clearwater High School Reviews
It is a close-knit community with teachers who really care about you. However, due to low funds and a surrounding impoverished community it is not an overall beneficial educational experience.
Cleawater high school is supremely average. There is nothing special about it, and the atmosphere it creates is one, like so many others, that seeks not to prepare students for life after high school, but simply to meet yearly dividends. I have had a terrible experience, and will be overjoyed to graduate and leave this place forever.
As a student at Clearwater High, I am able to say that I love the teachers and how they teach, It's just that the school is in very poor condition. An example of this is our new FACS room, they got a brand new setup of appliances, however, we wouldn't have been able to do this without the help of some grants. Anymore, our school can only get new things with the help of grants. I think that if we had more funding, we would be so much better off. And our Opaa school food is good sometimes, but, more often than not, students DO NOT like our lunches.