Clearwater High School is a public school located in Clearwater, NE. It has 70 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+16 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B6 Students
- C+4 Students
- B+4 Students
- B+3 Students
- B3 Students
- B3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clearwater High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Clearwater High School Reviews
When I first moved to this school back in 2016, I didn't know how to fit and what would think of me, but over the course of the two years that I have been here, I am finally able to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas to everyone, share the love we have for one another, and appreciate the work we do. This school has been something special for me all these years, and I consider as family to me.
There are many different opportunities at my school. Volleyball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, and powerlifting are the athletics offered. While student council, FCA, National Honor Society, quiz bowl, speech, One Act, choir, band, art, and skills USA are other different programs flowing throughout the school. Some extracurriculars are more popular than others, but each one has a variety of different members. Many people, who are part of the administration, are involved in these activities as coaches or leaders, and if they don't coach or lead a group they support the club in some other way.
The facilities available to athletics at my school are average. They aren't anything special, but they could be worse. We do not have a top of the line weight room, football field, locker rooms, or gym, but they meet our needs and can still be used. We also do not have a real track, but we do have a one made of dirt. On the other hand, our fan support is incredible. At some games it could be better, but I could not be more thankful for them. It does consist of a lot of parents, but there are always students there as well along with administration.