Clearwater High School is a public school located in Clearwater, KS. It has 364 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Clearwater High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-55 Students
- A-37 Students
- A-28 Students
- C+24 Students
- B21 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+17 Students
- B-15 Students
- B12 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Clearwater High School
- B-Belle Plaine High School
- Belle Plaine Unified School District, KS
- 34 reviews
- C+Mulvane High School
- Mulvane Unified School District, KS
- 75 reviews
- B+Conway Springs High School
- Conway Springs Unified School District, KS
- 28 reviews
- BWellington High School
- Wellington Unified School District, KS
- 61 reviews
Clearwater High School Reviews
Clearwater High School gave me one of the best high school experiences I could have ever asked for! The cozy town is filled with genuine people that I have known all of my life. Going to school everyday with friends I grew up with added to my experience. The teachers at Clearwater High make sure you feel included and take teaching to another level. Each teacher notices you as an individual pupil and is always willing to slow down a lesson, or teach you more in depth with one-on-one time. The small town atmosphere made high school a breeze and allowed me to get to know all of my classmates on a more personal level. Overall, I am very glad I was able to spend my education from Kindergarten to 12th grade in the Clearwater School District.
Every year at CHS has been amazing, with the exception of this year. While it hasn’t been horrible, it hasn’t been as amazing as the previous years. We are under new administration and it’s just a different environment compared to the past. Still a great school filled with amazing faculty who really care about our students. Go Indians!
Clearwater High School and the USD 264 school district as a whole is made up of supportive community members, driven teachers, and passionate students. I enjoyed my time in Clearwater for multiple reasons including the small class sizes, the variety of extracurricular activities, and the opportunity to lead.