Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Clearview Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Mullica Hill, NJ. It has 1,450 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Clearview Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+281 Students
- grade A183 Students
- grade A minus112 Students
- grade A112 Students
- grade A minus102 Students
- grade A+101 Students
- grade C+97 Students
- grade A minus97 Students
- grade B96 Students
- grade B71 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 29 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 90 responses
- Pep Rally17%
- View News16%
- Class Trips13%
- School play13%
- Senior Trip12%
- Friday Night Football Games8%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 31 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$16,663 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 47 responses
Schools like Clearview Regional High School
- grade BRidley High School
- Ridley School District, PA
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 293 reviews
- grade B+Woodstown High School
- Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District, NJ
- Rating 3.83 out of 5 118 reviews
- grade A minusHaddon Township High School
- Haddon Township School District, NJ
- Rating 3.76 out of 5 105 reviews
- grade BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township School District, NJ
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 122 reviews
Clearview Regional High School Reviews
Rating 3.69 out of 5 291 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Clearview High School has great opportunities, extensive courses, MANY sports/ activities to join, and an amazing school spirit. Despite these amazing things, the people in said school admittedly aren't that great. The teachers help people break out of their shells, but while some teachers cared for their students dearly, some were the exact opposite. And the student themselves are not very accepting of each other and there are plenty of examples of ostracizing (as well as fights, drama, and lack of seriousness). But besides that, the school's borderline wonderful.
Clearview is not a very diverse school. This school is predominantly white and does not acknowledge their minority students as they should. Many things occurred during my time at this school so far, controllable and uncontrollable... whether it be positive or negative. This school lacks celebration of black history month which bothers me the most because I am in fact, African American.
I had a very positive high school experience here. The teachers are top notch, the sports are great and fun to watch, and school spirit runs rampant, as it should! Go Pioneers!