Clear Brook High School Reviews

Overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Clear Brook High School, I've truly felt like administration works hard to promote the diversity in our school and to make everyone feel safe.
Clear brook is a great school with a lot to offer. Many different clubs and activity's to get involved in, home of 5x state championship drumline which I was part of for 3 years. Winning state my Freshman,sophomore, and senior year, my sophomore year we won world championships. The fine arts is the best feature of Clear Brook in my opinion, they receive undenying support from all teachers and administration.
The administration is terrible and all of the ladies who work in the counseling center are rude. Most of the time, when I need help with something, I dread going to ask for help because I know they won’t be nice to me. As for the other students, i’ve made so many friends and most teachers are here to help.
Start Your Review of Clear Brook High School
The Staff is really friendly and the students are almost always really well behaved. The student body is very diverse as well!
I LOVE Clear Brook so much and I don't want to leave!!! I'm going to miss Dr. Staley and Mrs. Ridley the most, but I'll come back and visit.. of course!!!
Dr Staley is very caring and keeps the focus on the kids education and interest. She supports the team sports, even put bowling team, and has continued information phone calls to the parents.
Its a very good school, the district just does not treat it well. It does not get nearly as much funding as some of the other schools in the district, such as Clear Lake and Clear Springs.
I very much have enjoyed my high school experience at this school. It is extremely diverse, I truly feel welcome and safe regardless of the reputation the other schools believe us to have.
I liked the senior tradition for pots & pans. It gave me a one-time experience that I will never forget. I just wish their food was healthier.
I like the opportunities that CCISD has put forth for their students, a couple things that could change is how administration treats those in need of help.
everythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFFeverythING IS greaT AND STUFF
I love Clear Brook because it has an amazing and welcoming environment with extremely generous students and teachers. We always have fun and the faculty always tries to involve the students. We have many activities and events that we try to set up to involve the school and raise money for clubs and trips. Of course with fun, there’s danger. Whenever there’s a safety issue, teachers and counselors are always on it, making sure everyone’s safe and secure. Our school spirit needs a little work on though, because as fun as we are, we’re not that spirited, and i really think that’s something Clear Brook needs to work on.
The community is great. No matter where you are in the school there's always a place to call 'home.' The students in the school sometimes aren't the best or the brightest, but no school is ever perfect. Brook is a great place to find a new family, and it's a great place for clubs and other extracurricular activities. Go Brook.
I generally like the school because it offers a wide variety of specialized courses like robotics. There are courses available for career pathways that interest me, and the teachers are willing to help even after school hours if students need assistance. All of the staff are friendly and close to the students while maintaining professional relationships.
Clear Brook High School is a diverse school with over 2,000 students. The teachers at Clear Brook genuinely care for their students and want to see them succeed, the students are friendly and welcoming. The counselors will do anything to help the students with either personal problems or college questions. The environment at Clear Brook makes me look forward to go to school every morning.
It’s a good school if you know how to choose the right people to be friends with. The gap between the people who study and get involved in school affairs and those who don’t care and smoke in the bathrooms is huge, and the school won’t do much to change how you behave unless you take initiative by yourself. Good resources for certain programs, but a lot of sports are underfunded.
The school is overall pretty good in academics,however the football team needs improvement.The vollyball team is a good team.
Start Your Review of Clear Brook High School
Clear Brook is a great school. It has a lot of diversity in it's students. The curriculum is extremely challenging and competitive which will help prepare me for college. The only thing I would change is to have more leadership opportunities for students.
I've been there for three years and have had a good educational experience there. The teachers are good, for the most part, we have good sports, and there is a lot of diversity due to the location of the school.
This is a great school to be at however the safety is not the best. Sometimes there are students vaping in the bathrooms or smoking around the school. A lot of the teachers also don't really care about what you do as long as you don't get them into trouble. The academics here are great for students but only ones who are willing to put in the work. There is a lot of cheating which makes the class ranks competitive so you'll have to work extra hard.