Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Clarksville Middle & High School is a public school located in Clarksville, TX. It has 253 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Clarksville Middle & High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+50 Students
- B46 Students
- B44 Students
- B+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+34 Students
- B31 Students
- A29 Students
- A-29 Students
- A28 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responses
- One Act Theatre11%
- Student council11%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Clarksville Middle & High School Reviews
Clarksville High School is conventional, offering little to no challenge. Because of the lack of teacher/student connections, and ineffective recruiting of passionate educators by administration, are some of the reasoning of the lack of motivation to learn by majority of the students. Not many teachers commit, if there isn't any stability then there is no foundation. We lack school spirit, because of restrictions. I do understand that rules are necessary but when too many occur, students lack the interest of being involved. One thing for certain is the band program achieves the most success. Band director Rodrick Boyce, expects nothing but excellence, which led the band to win the UIL 2A state competition. If there were half the teachers with his expectations the school would be exceptional.
Coming from a small school I was a little overwhelmed. There are so many activities and sports options at this school. There is a lot of cursing in the hallways, which I am not used to. I guess I am a small fish in what feels like an ocean. I am having fun though and doing well in all my classes.
I would say my experience at Clarksville High School is very good. The pros about the school are the teachers, academics, extracurricular activities, and the clubs. The teachers are always willing to help to achieve academically, the clubs are very influential and creative, and the extracurricular activities are excellent. For example, our band won the 2A State Marching Band Championship in 2017.