Clarksville High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-231 Students
- A-127 Students
- A+81 Students
- B67 Students
- B-67 Students
- B+56 Students
- B50 Students
- B28 Students
- B28 Students
- A+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Clarksville High School Reviews
Review Clarksville High School
This school is most definitey a good school in comparison to others in the state and even surrounding states. There are lots of opportunities for increased academics and club/sport activities which I have forsthabd seen being improved upon during my years at the school. Focus is shifting more towards academics and college readiness, yet there is a small portion of the faculty, both teachers and administration alike, which focus too solely on sports for my liking. I have nothing against sports until it gets into the way of academics, and it is getting in the way a small bit.
Every teacher is different in there techniques on how they teach. Most teachers are respectful and have a good teaching ability but other teachers don't put there full potential forward. Speaking of those individuals, some of them don't keep up with grades or there always off track. Many of these teachers are unorganized because they run to many clubs at once and can't seem keep up. Overall, marjority of teachers and staff at Clarksville High School are amazing people and care about the students and the school itself.
Many of the teachers are kind and are knowledgeable. However, a lot of them are very unreasonable and extremely subjective. I am an artistic kid and many teachers assign assignments and grade them very subjectively and restrict me to think want they want me to think. Also the teachers make it very aware that they have favorites and treat students differently. The sports teachers are more interactive with sports kids for example.