Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Clarksville High School is an above average, public school located in Clarksville, AR. It has 583 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Clarksville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B261 Students
- grade A minus115 Students
- grade B105 Students
- grade C+80 Students
- grade B minus78 Students
- grade B38 Students
- grade C+31 Students
- grade B+30 Students
- grade A26 Students
- grade A minus20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 37 responses
- The theatre productions.24%
- Spirit week.22%
- Field Trips16%
- Pep Rallies!!8%
- Football games and basketball games3%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,254 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 26 responses
Schools like Clarksville High School
- grade BLamar High School
- Lamar School District, AR
- Rating 3.9 out of 5 89 reviews
- grade B minusParis High School
- Paris School District, AR
- Rating 3.64 out of 5 61 reviews
- grade B+Scranton High School
- Scranton School District, AR
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 24 reviews
- grade C minusWestside High School
- Westside School District, AR
- Rating 3.55 out of 5 33 reviews
Clarksville High School Reviews
Rating 3.72 out of 5 159 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
CHS holds a special place in my heart. CHS gave me so many opportunities to better my future and helped me get ready for college. I was able to take college classes for FREE! The opportunities at CHS are endless. I was constantly encouraged and uplifted by my teachers and principles. I will dearly miss CHS but I will always be a Panther at heart.
I love Clarksville High School! It is the best school I have ever gone to. The staff and teachers are very friendly. They are the best and they definitely make you feel like family. I have come to know so many teachers while I've been here at Clarksville. I appreciate everything they have done for me, they really want you to succeed in life here.
Clarksville High School has helped me a lot to get to where I am today. The teachers treat you with respect and they help you in anything you need. It doesn't matter if it's school related or personal. Great academic programs that prepare you for college. We get treated equal, no one above the other. There is a wide diversity of students and many different clubs to be a part of. All together, the Clarksville School District is a great place to be at and Clarksville High School is the best place to graduate.