Clarksville High School is an above average, public school located in Clarksville, AR. It has 562 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Clarksville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-206 Students
- A-96 Students
- B78 Students
- C+69 Students
- C+60 Students
- B29 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Clarksville High School Reviews
I love Clarksville High School! It is the best school I have ever gone to. The staff and teachers are very friendly. They are the best and they definitely make you feel like family. I have come to know so many teachers while I've been here at Clarksville. I appreciate everything they have done for me, they really want you to succeed in life here.
Clarksville High School has helped me a lot to get to where I am today. The teachers treat you with respect and they help you in anything you need. It doesn't matter if it's school related or personal. Great academic programs that prepare you for college. We get treated equal, no one above the other. There is a wide diversity of students and many different clubs to be a part of. All together, the Clarksville School District is a great place to be at and Clarksville High School is the best place to graduate.
There are opportunities to be involved in clubs at school, but it seems that there is low interest in really going above and beyond, if you will. Many people join clubs just so they can say that they were involved on their college applications. It is a fairly small school, so it makes sense that the there isn't such a large variety of clubs. There's a number of different sports team, and it's fun going to the games and cheering the players on, even if we don't win. Overall, I'd say the atmosphere is pretty nice. People are kind for the most part. Personally, I never had any bad experiences with anyone in my three years of being here. The teachers are great, and they truly are interested in helping you improve. Because it is such a small school, it's easier to get to know your teachers, and I'd say most students have good relationships with their teachers.