Clarke Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+189 Students
- B+70 Students
- B-57 Students
- B47 Students
- A-47 Students
- NG43 Students
- A+40 Students
- B-36 Students
- A+32 Students
- C30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Clarke Central High School Reviews
Review Clarke Central High School
Clarke Central High School is an interesting high school to attend. The teachers are well educated, and it reflects in their teaching skills. They take the time to teach the material as well as possible. Each class of students is very different from the next in terms of academics. This is more than likely do to the various changes made at the Board of Education for Athens-Clarke County. While I was in school, there were at least two big changes in the curriculum every year. Sometimes these changes were executed well, and other times they weren't. Overall, a good bit of TLC has to go into preparing any student from CCHS for college and the world because of these circumstances. On the other hand, the experiences I gained from CCHS have helped me how to socialize with people around me. Once I graduated, I realized how much fun I had being a Gladiator.
There are many different options to choose from with extracurricular activities. At my school, there are at least four fields to choose from when completing these activities. Examples are fine arts or computer/technology pathways. When you choose a pathway, you typically complete all the classes available before moving on to another. As far as clubs, there are so many that started while I was in school. Most of them were started by groups the wanted to have access to clubs that caters to there intrest. Also, the typical sports or music related activities are always available, too.
At my high school, the teachers made it very clear to students that they want to help them achieve success. So, they work very hard creating engaging learning plans for each lesson. All teachers in their respective teaching departments worked together to make lessons, and to ensure all students are relatively on the same track. Most teachers at my high school have very high levels of education, and also know how to communicate with their students well.