Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Clark County High School is a public school located in Kahoka, MO. It has 279 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Clark County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-44 Students
- B29 Students
- B+21 Students
- B20 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-11 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A8 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Clark County High School Reviews
I enjoyed the teachers and the overall positive learning environment. I felt that there were not enough resources for students related to mental health, LGBTQ+ issues, and sex education. There was little education about diversity. In a way, a culture of tradition was enforced.
My experience was good overall. Some teachers weren’t the best in their teachings or sometimes were not fair to other students, but it has a great facility and treated everyone pretty much the same.
Teachers participate with the children for after school activities also they make time for the students.