Clarendon High School is a public school located in Clarendon, AR. It has 214 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Clarendon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A46 Students
- B43 Students
- B38 Students
- B-34 Students
- B-31 Students
- B22 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-15 Students
- C15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clarendon High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Clarendon High School Reviews
Clarendon High School is a small school in the Delta region of Arkansas. I have attended Clarendon School District since kindergarten. Clarendon High School is a friendly, very family oriented district with a great learning enviroment. My time at Clarendon High has been nothing less than great. Not only are we all friends at CHS, we are family! I look forward to making more memories as I close out my chapter here at Clarendon High as I will soon begin my college career. I am also excited to hear the positive stories my younger siblings will get to experience at this school system!
Clarendon High School has amazing teachers that will go out of their way to help the student, and an excellent basketball program!
When I first started school here in 10th grade, I thought that the school campus was pretty big to have so little amount of students. As my school years went along, I grew to like it. The teachers are great and they know all the students. This year they have major plans to change up the school so stay tuned.