Clallam Bay School is a public school located in Clallam Bay, WA. It has 133 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Clallam Bay School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+6 Students
- C5 Students
- A-4 Students
- A+4 Students
- A4 Students
- A-3 Students
- B+2 Students
- A-2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Clallam Bay School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Clallam Bay School Reviews
The teachers at Clallam Bay High and Elementary School are all very caring towards their students. They care about how the students are doing in school, and they make sure that the students get the help that they need. The teachers teach in a way that is interesting to the students and that is also effective. Teachers at Clallam Bay High and Elementary make sure the students know what they expect from them as students, their communication skills are very good.
I really enjoy the teachers in this school looking back. I used to have a hard time in one class with one of my teachers, but now I think she is awesome! She taught me how to always have evidence for an argument I write about, which is what most of my Running Start essays need to have to get a good grade. The pros you get with going to a small school is access to the teachers, each student can get help from the teachers if needed.
The academics at Clallam Bay are pretty average, but the teachers make them much better. The workload is very managable and every student has the capability of completing their homework correctly and on time. The teachers make it very easy to get help that students need.