City Heights Elementary School Reviews

I have had 2 children go through City Heights Elementary from kindergarten through fifth grade. We have loved every single teacher! The staff and faculty do many things to make the kids feel loved and valued. Teachers greet kids getting out of the car each day with a smile and a personalized hello. I always felt welcome to visit for parties, assemblies, class projects, field trips, etc. This is a quality school that gave my girls a great education, both academically and socially as well as emotionally. I would not change anything. I feel very blessed for them to have gone through City Heights!
This is an amazing school! My child quickly fell in love with reading within a two months of attending this school. The atmosphere is very welcoming for students and parents. I highly recommend this school!
I have been very pleased with our experience at City Heights Elementary. My child loves going to school every day and is excited about all the activities the teachers have planned. The learning is very engaging and my child comes home talking about what they did in class that day. The staff works very hard and the environment is very welcoming to parents wanting to get involved.
Start Your Review of City Heights Elementary School
City Heights is an amazing place! I love the school and the staff! I know my children are in good hands!
Great environment for all students. Teachers care about each student and go above and beyond. Parents always welcome. The curriculum meets the needs of the students.