Cinco Ranch High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+384 Students
- A+281 Students
- A-224 Students
- A158 Students
- A-153 Students
- A+143 Students
- B+132 Students
- A-98 Students
- B91 Students
- B83 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.53 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.53 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 147 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.54 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.76 responses
Cinco Ranch High School Reviews
Review Cinco Ranch High School
I love the extracurricular activities in Cinco! Although, that is the case because I was in band. I know a lot of my friends who didn't enjoy their time in orchestra and ended up quitting in one or two years. Some clubs here are well-established, and that's wonderful. One of the wonderful things about the extracurricular activities here in CRHS, is that some clubs like robotics or FBLA have a strong foundation. That allows students to fully experience how that club operates and the learn the skill that club is trying to spread. There are actually many clubs like that, there is a small bunch where it's difficult to get to that level. Not because of how long the club has been established, but because of teacher cooperation. There are some tiny problems but, again, overall it was great!
Attending Cinco Ranch High School is something I am proud of. The school had great school pride, a great location, and what I feel like were high standards academic-wise. Many other schools in this district were known for one thing or another (academics, a certain sport, a certain social class), but I feel like Cinco Ranch had a healthy balance of all these things. The school had many organizations and encouraged school spirit through pep rallies and theme days. I do feel, however, that the faculty varied too much on what they valued. Some staff were very kind and encouraging, some were strict and harsh. Some were avid rule followers, some made up their own rules. I believe that this difference allowed some students to have very different high school experiences, which is very unfortunate. Overall, I am glad to have been a part of a school that prepared me for college, both academically and socially.
Great school, lots of academic opportunities and extracurriculars. Only complaint is because it is such a large school it is easy to feel lost in the crowd. But unlike some other Katy schools, Cinco is very diverse and it's easy to find friends who share your common interests and ideals. Go Cougars!