CCDS is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school serving students 18 months - grade 12.
Students are known and nurtured. They discover talents, serve others, and live with integrity. Students approach learning with determination.
Faculty advise, engage, and inspire. Our impressive setting inspires a passion for learning and fosters a community of inclusivity. Students learn with enthusiasm.
Students grow in confidence and character. They are ready for the next year, chapter, and challenge. They will find success in college and life. Students are ready for any possible future.
Cincinnati Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A25 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-16 Students
- A+13 Students
- A13 Students
- A+10 Students
- A9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cincinnati Country Day School
- Crime & SafetyB+
- Cost of LivingB-
- Good for FamiliesA+