COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our Admission Office is enrolling new students for the 2020-21 school year. Please visit our website to speak with an Admission Officer directly and for updated protocols and procedures during COVID-19. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
CCDS is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school serving students 18 months - grade 12.
Students are known and nurtured. They discover talents, serve others, and live with integrity. Students approach learning with determination.
Faculty advise, engage, and inspire. Our impressive setting inspires a passion for learning and fosters a community of inclusivity. Students learn with enthusiasm.
Students grow in confidence and character. They are ready for the next year, chapter, and challenge. They will find success in college and life. Students are ready for any possible future.
Cincinnati Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+52 Students
- A-40 Students
- A-37 Students
- A-24 Students
- A23 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+18 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+13 Students
Superb College Counseling Program
We offer an excellent college counseling program and hold the largest college fair in the region every fall. While we were recently named the top school in Cincinnati and one of the best in Ohio for select IVY League college placements, we work with each student to find the best fit.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Cincinnati Country Day School Reviews
I have been extremely impressed with the new direction of CCDS. Angela, who is in the lower school and also heads the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in the school has done tremendous and incredible work. The school recently, after input of several parents, removed the "indian" mascot. There is an incredible new energy of more progressive parents and I've been incredibly happy there for my daughter. Her class is, surprisingly, very diverse. More than the high performing public school in our district and the other privates. I would strongly recommend taking a tour to get a feel. The facilities are incredible and the teachers are fantastic and extremely personable. My daughter loves this school (she is in the lower school).