CCDS is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school serving students 18 months - grade 12.
Students are known and nurtured. They discover talents, serve others, and live with integrity. Students approach learning with determination.
Faculty advise, engage, and inspire. Our impressive setting inspires a passion for learning and fosters a community of inclusivity. Students learn with enthusiasm.
Students grow in confidence and character. They are ready for the next year, chapter, and challenge. They will find success in college and life. Students are ready for any possible future.
Financing An Independent School Education Workshop
CCDS Upper School Classrooms 201-202
View Event Description
Need-based tuition assistance funds are available to students entering Kindergarten/Montessori Kindergarten through grade 12, and we award over $4.5M in need and merit awards to students each year. On Wednesday, November 14, the Admission Office will be hosting a short workshop for families interested in our need-based programs, Financing An Independent School Education. The program begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Country Day Upper School. This event is open to everyone and no RSVP is required. This workshop will provide families with information for completing the necessary paperwork to be considered for merit- and need-based tuition assistance at Country Day. To RSVP for this one-hour workshop, please call (513) 979-0220
CCDS Hyde Park/Mount Lookout and Anderson Neighborhood Gathering
Pearl's (Columbia Tusculum)
View Event Description
A neighborhood gathering for current, future and potential Country Day families. Call 513-979-0220 for details.
Cincinnati Country Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A19 Students
- A+15 Students
- A15 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
- Cost of LivingB-
- Good for FamiliesA+
Cincinnati Country Day School Reviews
Extracurricular activities are held in high regard at CCDS, and the college counseling office takes the time to ensure that there is a personalized college application process for each student.
I came to CCDS in 9th grade and have loved my experience; it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.