COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
While we are unable to welcome you to our beautiful Exton campus in person during the Covid-19 crisis, we are eager to meet you virtually! First, visit our website and social media (Instagram, Facebook and YouTube) to get a feel for our school, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual meeting with our Admission team. We hope to be able to offer one-on-one campus tours soon! Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A minus
Every young man at Church Farm School is chosen for his leadership potential. Our community is very diverse, with students coming from across the country and around the world. Central to Church Farm School is the boarding experience, which extends far beyond our 10 cottages and 150-acre campus. It fosters common experiences in our dorms, on our athletic fields and in our Chapel services. Our teachers reside with their families on or near campus, and participate fully in the life of the school—and the lives of our boys.
The school’s exceptional faculty and staff members guide students through a rigorous curriculum that fosters outstanding academic development, with a strong focus on STEM and ethical leadership. Students also experience a full program of athletic, artistic and spiritual activities that create a caring, close communityOur class size averages 10 students, with a student-to-faculty ratio of five-to-one.
Church Farm School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+34 Students
- grade A minus30 Students
- grade A+27 Students
- grade A23 Students
- grade A+21 Students
- grade A21 Students
- grade A minus20 Students
- grade A+20 Students
- grade A+19 Students
- grade A+19 Students
Alumni Success Program
The Alumni Success Program was launched in 2016 to engage and support recent Church Farm School graduates as they navigate college. The ASP team maintains connections with 200 graduates quarterly through texts, emails, care packages and in-person visits. The ASP is already showing results, with on-time graduation rates increasing to more than 80% since the program’s inception.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
- Lip Sync Competition20%
- Athletic Events10%
- Decorating contest10%
- Grade Level Day10%
- Lgbt Club on Wednesdays10%
- nothing but net10%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 7 responses
Church Farm School Reviews
Church Farm School is where I had begun my high school career, and I am happy to say it is where I am going to graduate. Being able to continue to have the connections with my fellow brothers and teachers will allow me to feel like I have never left.