Christoval High School is a highly rated, public school located in Christoval, TX. It has 290 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 88% in reading.
Christoval High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-58 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+17 Students
- A14 Students
- A+12 Students
- C+10 Students
- B8 Students
- B+8 Students
- B+8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Christoval High School Reviews
I have attended Christoval High School since I was in kindergarten, and I am now a senior about to graduate this spring. One thing that I have always loved about going to Christoval is the staff and administration. We have smaller class sizes because we are a very small school, so this gives the teachers and students the chance to have better relationships than other schools. Having my teachers know me by name, and being more personal towards me and other students really creates a comfortable environment to be able to learn. This is an aspect of Christoval ISD that I truly appreciate.
My overall favorite thing about Christoval High School is they way that the athletic department had a huge impact on the school. Christoval is a small school and unlike bigger schools everyone knows everyone. In bigger schools the so called "jocks" might not hang out with the so called "nerds" but, that is not the case in Christoval. If a student was not an athlete they went to all the games and cheered in the stands. Christoval was also so small that most of the athletes were the kids that participated in events like UIL. Christoval uses sports in the way to teach the school culture and positivity and through this we became a whole.
I like Christoval because it’s a small school in a small town, but with that, comes some issues. Since it’s a small school, they don’t offer classes that I’d like to take. I’d love it if Christoval would offer more classes or resources to find information. But over all, Christoval definitely isn’t the best school but it is by far not the worst. It could use some improvements but I like Christoval enough to stay here.