Christian Academy of Indiana provides an uncompromising mission to develop the hearts of students for Christ and, from that, help them achieve their fullest academic, spiritual, talent and life potential. A biblical worldview is integrated in all courses and activities to give students a sense of personal purpose established in God’s design for their lives. Colleges tell us they seek our students for their preparation for college and their joy for life. Our STEM, music, art, writing, athletics and faculty have received some of the highest recognition in the state and nation. All students are encouraged to try new opportunities from sports and arts to theater, where students support and encourage each other. Our national and international mission program engages students in medical camps, orphanages and sports ministries where they experience for themselves the power of God through relationships and the Gospel. To partner with our families, over 60% receive financial assistance.
Christian Academy of Indiana Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-59 Students
- B-42 Students
- A35 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+26 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+13 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Christian Academy of Indiana